Unique opportunity at growing technology company fundamentally changing the way we access secure services at the convergence of digital, physical, and AI worlds. TruU is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Mobile Engineer to drive, build, architect and code TruU's mobile iOS apps and SDKs.
You will be a co-located member of the lead engineering team, working with both internal and sourced mobile app developers driving a consistent high quality product iOS for customers. Our current mobile solution handles secure actions, notifications, asynchronous transactions, and leverages various device hardware and security from biometric capabilities, Bluetooth communication, accelerometer & gyroscope data, as well as secure enclave storage. Self motivation and a personal strive for building great things is a must for this role. As TruU is a start-up, your input and contributions in other various aspects of the company will be expected and valued.
As TruU's Senior Mobile Engineer, you will be leading the architecture, design, and engineering of our mobile SDKs and mobile apps (built on our SDKs), aligning parity across our iOS and Android offerings, coordinating design on RESTful interfaces, and be part of influencing the overall direction TruU platform / product.
· At least 3 years experience driving development of high quality customer-facing mobile applications for iOS that interface with RESTful web services.
· Strong working knowledge of Swift for iOS
· Strong working knowledge of Java (Kotlin is a plus) for Android
· Well versed in MVC and related design patterns
· Must understand dispatch queues / multi-threading on mobile / asynchronous processes on mobile
· Strong experience with mobile UI design patterns and best practices
· Understanding and experience in working with mobile hardware features such as secure storage/secure enclave, biometrics, accelerometer, and Bluetooth.
· Scrum / Agile development experience
· CI/CD Pipeline experience
· Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
Additionally, it could be valuable if you had any of the following:
· An eye for user experience design
· An understanding of security concepts such as FIDO/FIDO2, WebAuthn, PKI, or related technologies.
· Familiar with building and distributing mobile SDKs
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated individual who is experienced enough to plan ahead and document your work amidst a fast-paced environment.
TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way users are identified in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are solving the problem of giving users trusted access to digital and physical sites without the need for passwords. We are a startup environment that is focused on empowering the team to architect and implement elegant solutions to the interesting and challenging problems before us, in an enjoyable environment that fosters our own professional and personal growth.