TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way we identify users in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
Location: Boulder, CO
▪ Develop models for user identification and behavioral risk analysis using state of the art deep learning and machine learning techniques.
▪ Design, implement, and validate your solutions in Python using machine learning libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, and scikit-learn.
▪ Work with our engineering team to integrate your solution into TruU’s platform.
▪ Always be up to date with best practices and new research in deep and machine learning.
▪ Present TruU algorithms and techniques at machine learning conferences and meetups.
Skills and Experience:
▪ 5+ years of experience developing novel machine learning models and operationalizing them.
▪ Strong quantitative background, including an advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, physical or computational sciences or comparable.
▪ Have experience tackling large research problems.
▪ Strong communication skills for describing complex ideas clearly.
▪ Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
▪ Desire to keep abreast of emerging machine learning technologies like GANs, variational autoencoders, or topological data analysis and find areas in TruU problem space where these techniques can be deployed.
▪ A background in cybersecurity.
▪ Experience with Bayesian modeling and inference techniques a strong plus.
▪ Prior experience building user identification models from big data.