TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way we identify users in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are looking for a Technical Engineer within its Professional Services team to deliver hands-on technical expertise during the presales, deployment and post deployment support to the customers. This is a unique opportunity for the resource to provide technical hands-on expertise to help drive TruU customer success and market adoption.
Location: Denver, CO or Bay Area
Role & Responsibilities:
- This role will ideally be co-located with our software engineering team in Denver. It is important for the professional services team members to be working with our software engineering team on one side and with the customers on the other side to successfully deploy the TruU software within a customer’s environment. This resource will work closely with the engagement managers within TruU Professional Services to develop and manage the technical components of the overall project plans.
- This role will be responsible for providing hands on technical expertise to deploy the TruU solution within a customer’s environment, during the presales/POC, production deployment and post-production support phases. Coming up to speed on the TruU technical architecture, understanding the customers’ IT environments and integrating the TruU solution within them will be key responsibilities for this role.
- Prior demonstrated experience in leading customer technical implementations including the communication, relationship, consensus building and problem-solving skills required to drive consensus on complex technical decisions with the customers and internal TruU product team.
- Hands on installing, configuring and integrating multi-tier solutions in enterprise environments and infrastructures. Must have an understanding of Networks / Network design to navigate firewall and port requirements for installation
- Hands-on proficiency with federation technologies such as PKI, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, LDAP and Microsoft AD
- Hands-on proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Certificate Authority, Windows Internet and Information Service, Group Policy, and Windows / Mac workstations.
- Preferred experience with one or more of the following: PingFederate, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Okta, Azure AD Premium, Centrify.
- Other important experience – Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP or similar – standing up and working with secure environments, security groups, firewall controls, etc.
- Strong hands on solution architecture experience for enterprises with an emphasis on identity and access management deployments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way users are identified in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are solving the problem of giving users trusted access to digital and physical sites without the need for passwords. We are a startup environment that is focused on empowering the team to architect and implement elegant solutions to the interesting and challenging problems before us, in an enjoyable environment that fosters our own professional and personal growth.